Crazy Machines Fanpage Board

Crazy Machines - frischt Eure Zellen auf
Aktuelle Zeit: 24.10.2019, 00:09

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Panda NC-Lab2
BeitragVerfasst: 30.11.2004, 12:52 

My second space lab with 10 levels. When you have problems with a level of a lab don't forget to look at the thread of the german version. Some of the screenshots posted there can be helpful. Images are mostly international after all.
Note: panda-nc2-en.cml is the english version of panda-nh-lab2.cml

Download: panda-nc2-en.cml
CM-Fanpage: panda-nc2-en
Forum: german version

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Panda NC-Lab2
BeitragVerfasst: 04.02.2008, 03:07 

Here's my solution to level 1

Dateianhänge:
Dateikommentar: Level 1
lvl1.JPG [63.94 KiB]
30-mal heruntergeladen

BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2008, 02:10 

I'm on level 3, let's roll, and I can get the pipes so that the candle will power the outlet, bringing the plant to life (it's connected to the whistle too, but I don't see how to power the whistle, or any purpose for the whistle)...

However, I have no idea how to get the robot from the top right to the top left (To where he's activated, or green if you will, so that when he falls down, he'll run by the plan in the middle of the screen.. Any tips? Something with the gears will make the robot go that way??

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2008, 04:37 

Ok I am VERY close on level 3 now, and I just need the plant to finish growing, I think.. but I can't figure it out.. Do I need to take out the whistle to add more steam to the outlet to provide more light or move the lightbulbs or something? This level was way too hard, by the way!

PLEASE TELL ME THE SOLUTION! ANYONE!

Dateianhänge:
lvl 3.JPG [88.17 KiB]
23-mal heruntergeladen

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2008, 09:40 
Administrator

i guess u have to change the Drive Volume order.

look at the screenshot

O = big
o = small
-> = drive volume

Oo->Oo->Oo-> etc

with this trick u can produce more power

Dateianhänge:
lvl 3.JPG [15.17 KiB]
675-mal heruntergeladen

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2008, 11:37 

Thanks for the advice... I've solved it...

The solution was that both belts needed to be hooked onto little gears (You could not hook the 1 belt onto the big gear because then the rotation would be backwards.. I've included the solution (Which looks almost exactly the same as my solution except his "bump pipe" was a little further down, but they both worked... Thank you! :mrgreen:

Dateianhänge:
level 3 done.JPG [42.19 KiB]
668-mal heruntergeladen

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2008, 12:05 

I am very anxious to play level 4 (Star catcher) after seeing how much fun level 3 was solving (Which took me a long time to figure it out!)...

Off the bat I can tell that you plug in a cord from the battery to the power distributer. A cord from the power distributer goes to the push button and the last cord from the power distributer goes to a light bulb. Next you add a Solar Cell next to the Light bulb. Connect the Solar Cell with another plug to a Lightning Machine, which will be placed around the candle on the right, so that when you click Start, it will light up on fire.

From there, I need more thinking, however I have to go to work... But I'm sure the next step is taking the Boiler and placing it over the candle on the right (Which means the candle on the left is for the sausage maybe), as to generate steam.

I can't figure out what the whistle is used for as there is no way to connect it (with the belt thing at the same time), and I don't think the whistle provides any purpose..

However, I noticed there's string, so the string is connected to the weight, and that's probably connected to the steam whistle (To maybe get it to move a little?).

Thanks for making this lab. I'm looking forward to asking for help later! :biggrin:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2008, 12:26 
Administrator

say thanks to panda.

if you want, i could translate both of my new challanges lab for you.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2008, 20:26 

belab hat geschrieben:
say thanks to panda.

if you want, i could translate both of my new challanges lab for you.

I would love that.. If you want, I can fix up any grammar errors, etc. if you post the text in here. Sometimes I have to play the level to figure out what the person is trying to say, when some people translate things.

This game is very good... Much better than CM2, from what I've seen so far (Don't really like the way CM2 looks, but that's just me)...

I need to learn to make my own levels. I bet it's probably just like "The Incredible Toon Machine", which was a great game.

Oh yes, by the way, Thanks Panda! :-)

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2008, 21:03 

I'm having some problems with Lvl 4, Star Cleaner (Catcher).. I've included my screenshot (which doesn't show a spring and a board in my inventory)... When I start the experiment, I catch all the stars. I just need to turn on the light.. Any tips which objects hits the switch?

Dateianhänge:
lvl 4.JPG [111.72 KiB]
42-mal heruntergeladen

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2008, 21:07 
Administrator

Archn hat geschrieben:
I would love that.. If you want, I can fix up any grammar errors, etc. if you post the text in here. Sometimes I have to play the level to figure out what the person is trying to say, when some people translate things.

because that i started this thread.

Archn hat geschrieben:
This game is very good... Much better than CM2, from what I've seen so far (Don't really like the way CM2 looks, but that's just me)...

thats your opinion. i like the design of cm2 more than cm1. but if you play it longer, wo won't miss it. also cm2 has much more elements, options, etc. than cm1.

Archn hat geschrieben:
I need to learn to make my own levels. I bet it's probably just like "The Incredible Toon Machine", which was a great game.

i made an articel. i can translate it (if i got time), but you can use the translation of babelfish it isn't perfect (a perfect translator doesn't exist yet), but it will help you a lot.

BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2008, 02:33 

Finally finished level 4.. Very fun! :-)

Dateianhänge:
lvl 4 done.JPG [157.76 KiB]
36-mal heruntergeladen

BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2008, 02:56 

Level 5 is very easy... who can do it using least number of parts?? :-)

Dateianhänge:
lvl 5.JPG [143.88 KiB]
16-mal heruntergeladen

BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2008, 04:17 

Level 6 was very fun for me :-)

My solution is VERY different than Panda's...

Did you know when you set up the beginning like mine with the arrow thing and those yellow things then the screen may act weird... Apparently it acts up when you shoot the robot's body with an arrow at a fast pace..... Now I think it didn't mind shooting the robot in the head before! :-D

Dateianhänge:
lvl 6.JPG [149.29 KiB]
17-mal heruntergeladen

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde