Crazy Machines Fanpage Board

Crazy Machines - frischt Eure Zellen auf
Aktuelle Zeit: 18.09.2018, 22:42

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Crazy Machines 1: latest Mac version/Snow Leopard support?
BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2010, 18:32 
Neuling

Hi guys,

I see that the language of this forum is predominantly German. I hope that this language barrier will not pose too much of a problem, and that there are a few Mac users who understand English.

I recently got hold of Crazy Machines 1 for cheap, and I installed it on my iMac running Snow Leopard (10.6.5). However, I found that, when I launch the game, I am unable to click on any of the signs on the main menu (although they swing faster when I rest my mouse on them). This means I can't actually play the game. The version I have installed is 1.13. Does anyone know whether there has since been an update to the game that would allow it to function properly under Snow Leopard?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Cheers,
Franklint

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Crazy Machines 1: latest Mac version/Snow Leopard suppor
BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2010, 21:42 
Administrator

hi franklint,

of course we speak english. we've got an english section, too :wink:

Your problem is known. please connect your usb mouse directly at the mac. no usb hub. then it should runs.

also i can remember, that wireless mouse can work, but then you have to do something with your usb driver or so.

this should help you :)

greetz.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Crazy Machines 1: latest Mac version/Snow Leopard suppor
BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2010, 04:20 
Neuling

Hi belab,

Good to hear English can be used on these forums. Having to communicate in German would have been quite a problem for me! :)

Thanks a lot for your help. I tried connecting my mouse directly to the iMac's USB port, but was still unable to click on any of the signs. I tried using a different mouse, and had the same problem. Perhaps this is because of the type of computer I am using? Should I try using a non-Apple mouse?

Cheers,
Franklint

BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2010, 07:48 
Administrator

hmm ... strange.

there are some users who got problem with this and now it works by using this way.

what about mouse and usb drivers? can you update these? normally the mac mouse should work.

how i already said: it was a problem with usb (or usb hub). but i don't use a mac, so i can't give useful tips. you have to try to change some settings or drivers.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde